Sunday, January 29, 2012

Quotes/sayings, Pick up line, Horoscopes?


SOME QUOTES/SAYINGS I WROTE.
IF YOU USE THEM PLZ ACKNOWLEDGE THIS SITE.
THXX

Everyday, i fight the urge to text you or call you, telling myself that if you wanted to talk to me, you would.

it might be stormy now but it cant rain forever

i don't want us to be strangers again..

i don't give up easily; i fight for what i want. it takes a lot for me to actually give up on something or someone. i cant just throw away all the hard work and time i put into it. i cant just give up because time are hard, especially if that person means so much to me. i keep fighting for what i want until i cant fight anymore. until giving up is the only option left.

I'm always learning things the hard way.

every person has at least one secret that would break your heart.

i realized I've been with so many shitty guys that when a good one came around, i played the same game with him that i had been so used to playing. && i ended up breaking his heart, like they all broke mine.

There are two reasons why people don't talk about something. either it doesn't mean anything or it means everything.

there are people who used to be in my life who aren't anymore, and i just wish i could tell them, they meant something to me, even if i meant nothing to them.

you don't realize how many things remind you of a person, until they become someone you no longest wish to remember.

i wonder what goes through your mind when someone mentions my name.

the higher you build the walls around your heart, the harder you will fall when someone tears them down.

sometimes we are afraid to tell people we love them in fear they wont say it back but we must take the risk and say it while we can. before its all to late.

sometimes it is easier to pretend you don't care than to admit the fact its killing you.

sometimes,you need to step out side, get some air, and remind yourself of who you are and who you want to be.

Never take some one's feelings as a joke. you will never know how much it f**king hurts.

sometimes, its not the song that makes you emotional, its the people && things that come to your mind when you hear it.

i just hope one day you see me, and your heart stops, and realize what you could of had this whole time.

worst battle - what i know vs. what i feel

you are my sugar rush, my cocaine bliss, my illegal high, my perfect kiss♥


                                                                                 

pick-up lines


1. Is your Dad an astronaut? Because someone took the stars from the sky and put them in your eyes.

2. You must be tired because you've been running through my dreams all night

3. Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again?

4. Are you from Tennessee? Because you're the only ten I see!

5. I know I don't look like much now, but I'm drinking milk.

6. Pardon me miss, I seem to have lost my phone number, could I borrow yours?

7. I hope you know CPR, because you take my breath away!

8. Was your dad king? He must have been to make a princess like you.

9. Were you in Boy Scouts? Because you sure have tied my heart in a knot.

10. What does it feel like to be the most beautiful girl in this room?

11. You are the reason men fall in love.

12. I'm writing a term paper on the finer things in life, and I was wondering if I could interview you.

13. If you stood in front of a mirror and held up 11 roses, you would see 12 of the most beautiful things in the world.

14. When I saw you from across the room, I passed out cold and hit my head on the floor, so I'm going to need your name and number for insurance reasons.

15. Do you want to see a picture of a beautiful person? (hold up a mirror)

16. Did it hurt when you fell out of heaven?

17. Can I borrow a quarter? I told my Mom I'd call when I met the girl of my dreams.

18. Do you have a map? I keep getting lost in your eyes.

19. Excuse me, but I think I dropped something, my jaw!

20. Hello, I'm a thief, and I'm here to steal your heart.

21. I'm new in town. Could you give me directions to your apartment?

22. If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put U and I together.

23. If I followed you home, would you keep me?

24. Was your father an alien? Because there's nothing else like you on earth!

25. Was your Dad a baker? Because you've got a nice set of buns.

26. You're like a dictionary, you add meaning to my life!

27. Hello. Cupid called. He says to tell you that he needs my heart back.

28. You remind me of a magnet, because you sure are attracting me over here!

29. If you were a laser, you'd be set on "stunning".

30. Excuse me, do you have any raisins? How about a date?

31. Hello. Are you taking any applications for a boyfriend?

32. Can I take your picture? I want Santa to know exactly what I want for Christmas.

33. Is it hot in here or is it just you?

34. Are you related to Mike Tyson? Because you knock me out.

35. If you were a burger at McDonalds, you'd be the McGourgous.

36. Your body must be a Visa, because it's everywhere I want to be.

37. Damn I'm glad I'm not blind

38. Please come here, I'm desperate.

39. Didn't we go to different schools together?

40. Guy: Did you just fart? Girl: No, why? Guy: Because you just blew me away.

41. If I had a nickel for every girl as beautiful as you, I'd have five cents

42. Would you like some visene? Why? So you can see our clear future together.

43. I hear your body is made up of 75% water, man am I thirsty!

44. Do you sleep on your stomach? (No) Can I?

45. am i a pirate? Because I can't stop searching for your booty.

46. If I had a rose for every time I thought of you I'd be walking in a garden forever.

47. You're so sweet I'm getting cavities.

48. If I told you that you had a beautiful body, would you hold it against me?

49. If I had a camera, I'd use the whole roll.

50. Your name must be Lucky Charms, cause you're magically delicious.

                                                                                                            

HOROSCOPES

Aries
A homework problem has you baffled -- or is it a message from a hottie? Whatever it is, you may spend all day trying to piece it together. When you do finally understand, all your effort will seem totally worthwhile.

Taurus
Your friends are waiting for the world to move on to something big, new and exciting, and you're the one who's going to rile them up. Even if you don't know what to say, start talking anyway
Gemini
You feel a little out of sync with other people today, but it's just temporary. Someone close may need you to speak up at some point, so be ready to get their back and help in any way you can.
Cancer
It's a really good day for stepping back from your roster of activities and picking one to toss. You're pretty busy as it is, and sometimes you just need to prune your schedule down to something manageable.
Leo
See whether you can stick to business today, even if romance comes calling. You don't have to jump every time the love lights come up, and you'll get a lot more out of it if you feel you're taking it on freely.
Virgo
It's a good time to ask questions about health and physical fitness. You know how you want things to be and can tell your energy is right for making changes that could have positive, lasting effects
Libra
You've been pretty stubborn about some issue lately, but new information comes your way -- maybe through a brand-new friend -- that changes your mind almost instantaneously. Get ready for a big change! 
Scorpia
 You're going through a bit of a rough patch with your friends, or maybe just some random kids from school. Either way, chill out until this phase blows over -- it won't take long.
Pisces
 You can tell that things are better than ever, and you must stay busy to keep from exploding with joy. It's one of those days that seems to click for you, and you can get almost anything going.
Sagittarius
You're really not all that interested in ceremony. You would rather get on with your good times than figure out other people's need to formalize achievements. Deal with them as quickly as you can and get on with it! 
Capricorn
 You're finding it harder to deal with one sibling or just some freak in your social circle -- and today might be the day you let them have it (verbally, duh). Try to keep your cool, but don't sweat it if the truth comes out
Aquarius
 You're making a game out of almost everything today, and while that might infuriate some people, they know better than to try to stop you when you're on a roll. It's all good fun for everyone in the end.



to memorize all the horoscope signs, i had to write them down, but instead i carved them into a Styrofoam cup.

                                                                                       

a Virgo from Virginia who isn't a virgin because she is a slut and sleeps with everyone....
IRONY

....shut up


bye..


DUCES!

~ Sarah(:



No comments:

Post a Comment